"I've always dreamed of being an old philosopher. So far I've achieved one out of two!"
52 Ways to Live Each Day
Contributed by my dear friend Kris Ball (with slight modifications.)
1. Give God what's right - not what's left!
2. If God is your co-pilot - swap seats!
3. Man's way leads to a hopeless end! God's way leads to an endless hope!
4. A lot of kneeling will keep you in good standing.
5. He who kneels before God can stand before anyone!
6. You can't hide behind a hypocrite unless you're smaller then he is.
7. To be almost saved - is to be totally lost.
8. We're too blessed to be depressed.
9. In the sentence of life the Devil may be a comma but do not let him be the period!
10. Don't put a question mark where God put a period.
11. God loves everyone, and many foods, including "fruits of the spirit" and "religious nuts!"
12. God grades on the cross, not the curve.
13. Are you wrinkled with burden? Come to church for a faith lift!
14. Don't give God instructions - just report for duty!
15. Wal-Mart isn't the only saving place!
16. God doesn't want shares of your life, he wants controlling interest!
17. Don't wait for six strong men to take you to church.
18. A family altar can alter your family.
19. We don't change the message, the message changes us.
20. This church is "prayer" conditioned!
21. When God ordains, he sustains.
22. Warning: Exposure to the Son may prevent burning!
23. Plan ahead - it wasn't raining when Noah built the ark.
24. Most people want to serve God - but only in an advisory capacity.
25. Having truth decay? Brush up on your Bible!
26. Exercise daily - walk with the Lord!
27. If you've got enough of Jesus to get to heaven, you have enough of Jesus to get you to church.
28. The perfect church - for those who aren't.
29. Coincidence is when God chooses to remain anonymous.
30. Remember the banana - when it left the bunch it got skinned.
31. Wisdom has two parts: 1) Having a lot to say. 2) Not saying it.
32. Hem your day with prayer and it will be less apt to ravel at the edges.
33. Never give the devil a ride! He will always want to drive!
34. Watch your step carefully. Every one else does!
35. A clean conscience makes a soft pillow.
36. Nothing ruins the truth like stretching it.
37. You can tell how big a person is by what it takes to discourage him.
38. He who is good at making excuses is seldom good for anything else.
39. A fellow who says it can't be done is likely to be interrupted by someone doing it.
40. Kindness is difficult to give away 'cause it keeps coming back.
41. He who angers you controls you!
42. Worry is the darkroom in which "negatives" are developed.
43. Plenty of folks give the Lord credit- - few give him cash!
44. Give Satan an inch and he'll be a ruler.
45. For all you do, His blood's for you!
46. Forbidden fruits creates many jams.
47. Be ye fishers of men. You catch them - He will clean them.
48. Deciding not to choose is still making a choice.
49. God doesn't call the qualified, he qualifies the called.
50. Read the Bible -it will scare the Hell out of you!
51. Fight truth decay - study your Bible daily.
52. "Pray" is a four letter word that you can say and do anywhere. (Including government or school. Put your faith on the line and let them sue you. Godís court is the only "supreme" court.)